I want this year to be more productive. I dont really make New Years resolutions, but I do have a few aims.
- Create a photography blog and update flickr more often
- Have a fully functional photography website by the end of the year
- Land a paid photography job/internship
- Go on holiday with the boy (Rome or Paris maybe?)
- Save money!
- Learn to drive
- Get at least a 2.1 for my second year
Does anyone have any suggestions for cheapish city breaks (about 4-5 days) which I can check out? I've only ever been on holiday with my parents and any help would be appreciated!
I also have Sugarpill and Sigma posts coming up, as I made my first purchases from them on Black Friday! For now i'm going to leave you with my New Years Eve look. I didnt anything perticularly special, just went round my boyfriends mates house and played guitar hero/rock band all night. Apologies for the webcam image! I was testing out the one on laptop ^_^
I was wearing Tako and Afterparty on the lids, with Goldilux on the bottom! I wish I would have gotten a better image as I loved this look, it cant really be seen here :( I've also put orange in my hair! Cos i can ;)
Do you have any aims for the new year?